Labels

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Team Work

I'm so very proud to announce that my friend and sister in life, Stacy Fisher, is joining the Photography Through Your Eyes team!

Stacy and I have more than our share of special memories together. I had the privilege of being present as she enjoyed an initial ultrasound preview of her oldest daughter and as she experienced the joy of witnessing the first breath of her second little one.  She has loved my daughter as one of her own and has exhibited more than loyalty and support in the years that followed our initial motherhood jitters: We've laughed, whined, zumbaed, and cried together (not necessarily after zumba - ha!)... I couldn't think of a better person with whom to share my artistic vision of photography than Stacy! So, let's welcome her to PTYE!



Be on the lookout for her talented work on the website in the next few days. I'm working on reorganizing galleries! Our styles are similar; however, style in photography resembles fingerprints. Therefore, you will notice that there are certainly unique aspects to our composition and post-processing techniques. What we want to do by joining forces is to allow you to have the opportunity to select the style that may best suit your desires. Thus, it is unlikely that you will be booking the two of us for family/maternity/newborn photography. You will get us as a team for other events (more news to come soon!)

WELCOME, STACY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment